With the Globalgig business under new ownership, significant investment going into new technology platforms and with a clear direction to target the business and enterprise sectors, we are now looking to expand our sales team and recruit two enthusiastic & entrepreneurial business development managers with a record of success around creating demand for new solutions.
The ideal candidate should have experience of building relationships at all levels, from a technical sale into the IT team to the convincing close at C level and be able to bring existing business contacts to Globalgig.
Self-motivated and able thrive in the early stage environment we have under the new US ownership, bringing results will develop the role quickly into a Director position.
We offer a competitive package with an uncapped commission & bonus structure that will benefit from joining a company that is going to see significant growth over the next couple of years from the current $10m turnover.
- 5+ Years selling to Enterprise in the mobility sector
- Market and product knowledge relating to
- Unified Communications
- Hosted VoIP
- SIP Trunking
- Disaster Recovery
- Mobile Device Management
- IoT and M2M
- Existing Book of business and relationships
- Experience of direct, distribution and agent selling channels
- Must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Structured approach to business development and account management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location: Central London