Globalgig orchestrates hyperconnectivity for the enterprise business continuum.
Today’s enterprise must have on-demand access to data across geographic borders, diverse communications technologies, and disparate devices in real-time. To achieve maximum productivity, agility and efficiency across any device, national or international office, or remote location in this new “business continuum,” enterprises need a single source to hyperconnect and orchestrate these disparate elements seamlessly, securely and without interruption. Globalgig orchestrates hyperconnectivity for the enterprise business continuum with a suite of fully-managed mobility and connectivity services.
A global Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), the Globalgig Network provides global wireless connectivity across a 100-plus country footprint. Globalgig’s services and products include Mobile Device Management, WiFi Hotspots, Remote Office/Backup, Technology Expense Management, and IoT/M2M connectivity solutions.
Globalgig’s proprietary Multi-IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) SIM card is a revolutionary technology that enables subscribers to use their Globalgig SIM card anywhere across their home country and countries all over the world at cost-effective rates. Enterprise businesses simply turn their device on and the Globalgig system will automatically select the available IMSI offering the most optimal coverage and service.
- The state of being always connected or interconnected
- Capacity for constant interconnection of platforms, systems and applications
- The use of multiple systems and devices to remain constantly connected to streams of information
- Plan or coordinate the elements of a situation to produce a desired effect
- To arrange, especially by means of clever or thorough planning
- To combine and adapt in order to attain maximum effect